Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of people more than receiving an audit letter in the mail from the IRS, Franchise Tax Board, or State Board of Equalization. Audits take significant time away from your business and family, requiring you to gather mounds of records substantiating each and every item reported on your tax return and develop a comprehensive understanding of tax law.
These agencies leaves no stone unturned in its mission to determine the accuracy of your tax return. If you don’t comply with the Auditors’ wishes, the agency will recalculate your tax and send you home with a hefty tax bill as your parting gift.
Many taxpayers decide to handle a tax audit themselves, and discover they may have been “penny wise,” avoiding a representative’s fee, but “pound foolish,” because they received a substantial bill for a significant tax deficiency.
You see, Auditors are trained to extract more information from you than you have a legal obligation to provide. Auditors know that most people fear them and are ignorant of their rights. As a result, they know they can use that fear and ignorance to their advantage.
Rarely do our clients even have to talk with the IRS, FTB, or SBOE. We handle it all for you so that you need not take time off of your business or job to handle the bureaucracy and paperwork. No lost wages or business. You simply forward notification of an audit to us and we handle it from A to Z.
We file hundreds of sales tax returns each year for our business clients in Los Angeles, especially the San Fernando Valley. Often we are able to remotely log in an download the necessary data to file your sales tax returns which saves time and money on each engagement. We are very efficient at what we do and can remove this hassle from your life.
Many of our clients maintain websites and sell product all over the state of California. This of course creates the necessity to not only bill appropriate sales tax in California but also to remit the tax by completing the Board of Equalization’s detailed sales tax return form for district tax. We are experts in setting up your accounting systems, including e-commerce web carts, so that the necessary reporting is available for filing your sales tax returns. We are also highly efficient at filing these sales tax returns and can file them on your behalf should you choose.
Thinking of opening a new business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s when the excitement and thrill wears off that dictates whether a your business will make it or not. It’s up to you to maintain and stretch out the “thrill and excitement” period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
Dependable & Superior Bookkeeping
At California Corporate Center, we have over 25 years of experience working with all types of businesses – from personal and small to medium-sized businesses. Whether you are contractor or have a retail operation, law firm, or medical office, California Corporate Center can handle all your requirements. We specialize in all versions of Quickbooks Desktop, Quickbooks Online, and 3rd party software.
We offer Virtual CFO services & bookkeeping services specializing in cleanups or catch-up solutions for small to mid-size businesses, as well as set-ups, historical set-ups, monthly maintenance, training and dynamic 3rd party integrations with your QuickBooks.
Not only do we use advanced cutting edge technology, we are progressive experts in all facets of accounting and business management, including: AR, AP, Budget Preparation, Forecasts, Payroll, Collections, Sales, Project Management, Paperless office, and more!
Our team of outstanding bookkeepers make it our business to know your business with outstanding customer service and quality production. Our is to be your financial bookkeeping solution, so you can focus on your dreams and why you got into business in the first place.
Don’t waste money on an in-house bookkeeper when the best bookkeeping in Los Angeles is available from California Corporate Center. We serve the Greater Los Angeles Area in addition to the San Fernando, Simi, and Santa Clarita valleys. Are you outside of California? We can offer you bookkeeping services, too!
Accurate & Timely Payroll
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll…
- It’s Cost Effective: Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver: Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing: Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies: Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals–you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports: You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers’ compensation reports and much more.
At California Corporate Center, we offer income tax return preparation services for both individual and businesses. By analyzing our clients’ current financial position, as well as financial goals, we provide a personalized service that a chain or website cannot replicate.
In preparing your tax return, we advise individuals and businesses on the best tax strategies, which thereby maximizes the size of your refund and minimizes the personal income taxes you pay to the Federal Government and the State of California. We save you time, money, and headaches by doing the heavy lifting for you. We specialize in high net worth individuals, small to medium size corporations, and those with international tax issues. In recent years we have become known as the best tax service in Los Angeles for expatriates, especially those with Israeli tax exposure.